Your email*

Personal [Conversation]

IB Lesson Planners

Started on Apr 11, 2012 by AmyHall
Last post on Feb 02, 2013

My school is in the process of applying for IB certification, so I am working on IB planners. I teach PreK - 8th so need both PYP and MYP planners. I would LOVE any help, suggestions, and general tips! I am still waiting on classroom teachers to complete their planners, but would really appreciate any advice! Thanks!

1 Keeps, 0 Likes, 4 Comments

• lightARTed 04/19/2012 at 06:29pm
    I have taught art in PYP for 6 and now my new school is also applying for IB cert. I have never had to do my own art planners, instead we did a POI for the year based on what classroom teachers were doing. If you email me I can send you some of my old ones. I meet a lot with teachers to find out what they are doing and create my lessons around that. If you ever need help connecting an art lesson to their planner please email me I'd love to help. I can also send you my attitudes and principals that I put with famous paintings. (I will post them in the exchange as well)
    My email is chulsey@richland2.org

• KNOdum 06/13/2012 at 06:08pm
    If you are still interested, I could send you my POI for next year. I've been working this summer on updating it! Next year will be my second year teaching PYP and I was so lucky to inherit an amazing POI with tons of ideas when I started.

• AmyHall 06/17/2012 at 01:06pm
    Hi! Yes please!! I would greatly appreciate that!! We were just accepted as an IB candidate school and I will be taking the online training this summer. We have been trying to preload as must stuff as possible and since we are a small school, it has been a lot of independent research. Thank you so much! My email is amyh@fsow.org

• MrsAuld 02/02/2013 at 02:52pm
    I am so glad to find this post, I am just beginning with myp art and design and would love some resources!!!