Your email*

Technology [Question]

IPad Projector

Started on Sep 26, 2012 by AmyHall
Last post on Feb 02, 2013

Hi folks... any suggestions on a good quality, but affordable ipad projector?

1 Keeps, 0 Likes, 6 Comments

• RuthByrne 09/28/2012 at 06:00pm
    didn't know it existed but I know that with a VGA adapter you can connect to most projectors you might find in a school.

• AmyHall 09/29/2012 at 03:55pm
    huh, thanks, I'll look into that... that would be a lot simpler to use the one i already have.... its pretty bulky, but I like cheap.

• stapier01 12/04/2012 at 08:19am
    If you have a projector hooked up to a apple computer already, you can use the very affordable reflection software to mirror your ipad to your computer, which would project it to the screen. I use it all the time with my kids!

• tarajim 01/18/2013 at 04:02pm
    Brookstone makes a really small LED projector I use with my IPAD and a 30 pin to DVI connector you can get from the apple store. Also, hook an Apple TV box up to a TV or projector for mirroring, but network access would be required.

• MrsImpey 02/02/2013 at 04:35pm
    Have you seen this website? I can't remember where I found the link to it from...another blog perhaps...but they give away free iPad camera projectors...all you need to do is register with them and make your wish (in other words, tell them why you need one and how it will allow you to be more creative teaching). I don't have an iPad for my room, but my school is currently working through a grant to get some for us to use. I wrote to iPevo saying that once I get my iPad, the camera would help me to use cool apps on my Smartboard for the students to interact with...and they're sending me a free iPevo camera and iPad case with wireless keyboard!

http://www.ipevo.com/wishpool