2 sessions; 35 minutes per session
1. SWBAT create or find an inspirational quote.
2. SWBAT create a speech balloon colored with watercolor paint.
1. Poster board (white)
2. Watercolor paint
3. Paint brushes
5. Construction paper
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Decide on a inspirational quote. (It can be something you created yourself or from someone else.)
2. Draw a speech balloon in pencil on the poster board. Make sure the balloon will be large enough to fit your quote. Then cut it out.
3. Paint over your speech balloon with watercolor. Let dry.
4. Write down your quote inside the speech balloon in pencil, then go over it with markers.
5. Tape or glue down your speech balloon to a sheet of construction paper.