Students use their knowledge of inkscape to create a Graffiti design which implements texture. The end result will look like a realistic photo of a wall that has been tagged.
1. SWBAT gather a better understanding an understanding of inkscape and computer design through the incorporation of new techniques.
2. SWBAT define texture
3. SWBAT define and demonstrate craftsmanship
1. computer access
3. color printer
4. Black mat board/paper for mounting
5. rubber cement for mounting
6. scissors/x-acto knife
1. Discuss graffiti and street art.
2. Students have already completed a project using inkscape, so they have some familiarity.
3. Hand out instruction sheet and students follow steps. (Instruction sheet attached below)
4. Assist students in need.
5. Save file, print
6. Student mats work