10+ sessions; 90 minutes per session
1. SWBAT learn about one letter of the alphabet each day.
2. SWBAT create artistic cutouts of each letter made out of recycled cardboard.
1. Recycled cardboard (cereal boxes, etc.)
2. Acrylic paint
3. Paint brushes
4. Cups filled with water to clean off brushes.
8. Construction paper
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
Each day students will learn about one letter of the alphabet. Then create a cutout for that letter.
1. Have students trace printouts of letters onto a sheet of cardboard.
2. Carefully cut out the letter.
3. Using acrylic paint, paint a design on your letter. Let dry.
4. Once dry tape or glue your cutout onto a piece of construction paper.