2. Build the skeleton of the body with straws and tape
3. Build the muscles using newspaper and tape
4. Cover the head with air dry clay and shape the facial features, let dry
5. Paint the facial features
6. Add hair
7. Add clothing using fabric
This takes about 3 weeks if you want it done well. This was for my advanced middle school class.
Ansel Adams, Banksy, Jean Michel Basquiat, Romare Bearden, Alexander Calder, Dale Chihuly, Edgar Degas, Frida Kahlo, Georgia O’Keeffe, Roy Lichtenstein, Pablo Picasso, Robert Rauschenberg, Faith Ringgold, Wayne Thiebaud, Cy Twombly, Leonardo da Vinci, Andy Warhol, Frank Lloyd Wright
Form, Proportion/Size, Texture
Acrylic, Mixed Media, Sculpture
History/Social Studies, Multicultural Studies
You must be logged in to keep, like, or comment on this resource.