Students will create an edition of four radial prints.
10 sessions; 50 minutes per session
• Students will create a small design using at least three of the elements and principles of design
• Students will create at least three different layouts using their block
• Final project will be presented as a series of three with their best print matted
gouge and blades
1. Plan your design using at least three elements and principles of design
2. transfer best design to block, go over black areas with sharpie
3. carve out negative space
4. make a test print, and correct any flaws in the block
5. label your four corners (1, 2, 3, 4)
6. Print two copies with each corner in the center, 8 prints total.
7. select your best four prints, Label and turn in
Students will be assessed using the attached rubric.