1. Students will pick a CD from the front table and sit quietly. One student from each table will grab paintbrushes, paint, and a palette for their table. Each student will get a piece of scrap paper to put under their CD to keep from getting the table messy.
2. Paint one side of the CD with a THIN layer of paint.
3. While waiting for their CDs to dry, students will work on their elements & principles of art booklets.
4. Once dry, students will etch the patterns from their sketchbooks into the CD in a radial pattern.
5. After that is dry, flip the CD over and paint the other side and repeat steps.
Students will be assessed my neatness and completeness of their CDs.