1. Cut sheets of white paper into the shape of buildings.
2. Glue them down to a sheet of black paper.
3. Lightly write down one New Year's resolution on each building. Next go over one or two words with a yellow marker. Go over the rest of the words in black. (The yellow will act as lights turned on inside the building.)
4. Pick out a few colors of acrylic paint. Squeeze some onto a paper plate. Select colors that will show up well on top of the black paper.
5. Dip your q-tip into the paint and begin painting curved lines above your buildings to resemble fireworks.
Paper, Marker, Acrylic
You must be logged in to keep, like, or comment on this resource.