1 session; 60 minutes per session
1. SWBAT define op art.
2. SWBAT explore the use of geometric shapes in op art.
3. SWBAT create an op art piece.
1. White typing paper
5. Rulers or stencils to help make shapes
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Hand out copies of the printout. Three sheets per student should be enough.
2. Trace geometric shapes using the stencils onto one of the printouts then cut them out.
3. Glue the shapes down to the other printout arranging them in different positions. Use the third printout to add more shapes if needed.
Instead of white paper trying using colored paper.