2 sessions; 40 minutes per session
1. Drawing paper
3. Black marker
4. Crayons or colored pencils
5. Compass or a large circular object
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Create a large circle on your drawing paper.
2. Go over one point perspective with students. Show examples of drawings and photos that display one point perspective.
3. With the vanishing point in the center of the circle draw 12 buildings. Then outline your buildings with a black marker.
4. Color your buildings with the appropriate colors to create your color wheel.
Marker, Crayon, Pencil, Colored Pencil