1. Practice lettering, starting with simple stick lettering, utilizing line.
2. In pencil, Develop stick letters into block letters.
3. Add shapes to letter ends for graffiti style letters.
4. Outline contour edges in ink pen like a sharpie.
5. Add background bubbles.
6. Erase pencil guide lines.
7. Add color, 2 or 3 colors to each letter.
8. Brainstorm 3word positive messages
9. Develop thumbnail sketches
10. Choose one thumbnail and block in composition.
11. Refine composition for poster
1. At least one word drawn in graffiti or bold letter style.
2. Emphasis is on words and supported by illustration or design.
3. Variety of sizes and shapes or styles are used.
4. Message is clearly communicated, artistically