1 session; 15 minutes per session
1. SWBAT complete a timed drawing challenge.
2. Markers, pencils, pens etc.
3. A timer or a person keeping track for you
Need these materials?
1. Select the art materials you plan to use.
2. Select a subject to draw.
3. Draw the same thing 3 times. Giving yourself a 10 minute, 1 minute and 10 second time limit.
Visual Arts Standard 1:
Understanding and applying media, techniques, and processes
[K-4] Students know the differences between materials, techniques, and processes
[K-4] Students use art materials and tools in a safe and responsible manner
[K-4] Students use different media, techniques, and processes to communicate ideas, experiences, and stories
[9-12 Proficient] Students apply media, techniques, and processes with sufficient skill, confidence, and sensitivity that their intentions are carried out in their artworks
[9-12 Advanced] Students communicate ideas regularly at a high level of effectiveness in at least one visual arts medium