1. Teacher will introduce the work of David Hockney and discuss with students how they think he created his work. What meaning is he trying to create by using this technique? What are the results we see in the work. Teacher will introduce Cubism. (15 min)
2. Teacher will define variety and movement. ( 5 min)
3. Class will go outside and select different on school sites to take multiple photos. Required to take 20-30 photos of the same area using different camera angles. (20 min)
4. Go back and upload their photos to the computers. (5 min)
5. Review previous learning. (5 min)
6. Teacher will demo how to open their photos in Photoshop or other photo editor, and layer photos like Hockney. Students follow along. (15 min)
7. Students use the rest of the time to work (30 mi)
8. Review and continue to work (45 min)
9. Depending on class time may need one more session. Teacher will go over size and resolution and JPG file format to submit. (5 min)
1. Did students create a composition that shows various angles and directions of the same location?
2. Did they submit a final digital file of the required size and resolution?