Teacher Prep: Have supplies set out on each table prior to class
1. Imaginations Stations project slide
2. Explain that it is a day of discovery, exploring & sharing supplies
3. Explain & if needed demo what is at each table/station:
Drawing, Building, Sculpture, Coloring
4. Students will share & take turns using supplies.
5. With younger students it is always a good idea to practice on how to rotate.
6. Students stay with their tables and rotate as a small group.
7. Depending on the amount of time in the art period will determine the amount of time spent at each station.
8. Ideally by the end of class each station will have been visited.
9. The table student's end at will be their responsibility to clean up.
10. If time permits allow students to reflect & share out any discoveries they made or what they may have enjoyed the most.
Informal observation: Were students able to collaborate, share, and clean up?