8 sessions; 60 minutes per session
Students will create an animal drawing that reveals a portion of its skeletal system and exterior body together.
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Students select the animal they would like to use for their drawing. (Students should find a reference image of both the exterior body and the skeletal system of the animal).
2. Students grid their drawing paper and reference photo(s).
3. Students outline the body of their animal.
4. Students begin to build value in the portions of their animal drawing that has the skeletal system.
5. Students continue to build value in the portions of their animal drawing that has the exterior body.
Balance, Contrast, Emphasis, Form, Line, Proportion/Size, Shape, Texture, Unity/Harmony