1 session; 60 minutes per session
1. SWBAT create colorful butterfly doodles.
1. White drawing paper or watercolor paper
2. Construction paper or a small sheet of poster board (black if available)
5. Markers or watercolor paints
7. Paint brush (if using watercolor paint)
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Fold the drawing paper in half.
2. Draw a half butterfly shape along the folded edge of the paper.
3. Cut the butterfly out.
4. Using markers or watercolor paint doodle designs on top of the butterfly.
5. Once complete glue butterfly to a sheet of construction paper or poster board.
Shape, Rhythm/Pattern, Contrast, Color/Value
Drawing, Marker, Watercolor