see Slide Show
1. Show a small sample of the work of Hundertwasser and other landscape artists.
2. Sketch a horizon line
3. Sketch foreground, larger objects
4. Sketch middle ground (do not overlap foreground drawing)
5. Sketch in background
6. Add details, Outline with black ink (optional)
7. Add analagous color, verying values, intensity and mixed colors
1. Composed with foreground, middle ground, and background using organic and geometric shapes and lines.
2. Details are added to create complexity.
3. Analagous colors are applied.
Slide show by Deborah Green
Visual Arts Standard 1: Understanding and applying media, techniques, and processes
[9-12 Proficient] Students apply media, techniques, and processes with sufficient skill, confidence, and sensitivity that their intentions are carried out in their artworks
Visual Arts Standard 2: Using knowledge of structures and functions
[9-12 Proficient] Students create artworks that use organizational principles and functions to solve specific visual arts problems