2 sessions; 60 minutes per session
1. SWBAT create eye color wheel drawings.
2. SWBAT learn about primary, secondary and tertiary colors.
1. White drawing paper
3. Black marker
4. Crayons, colored pencils, markers or watercolor
5. Compass or a large circular object
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Draw a circle in the center of your paper. Using a ruler separate it into 12 parts. This will become the iris.
2. Looking at photos of eyes draw the sclera and eye lashes around your circle with a black marker.
3. Study about primary, secondary and tertiary colors. Then fill your color wheel with those colors.
4. Once done, draw a smaller circle in the center of your color wheel and color it in black. This will act as the pupil.
Try drawing the eyes in different styles, from semi-realistic to cartoony.
Acrylic, Colored Pencil, Drawing, Ink, Marker, Mixed Media, Paper, Watercolor