1. Introduce lesson showing examples of finished project.
2. Review line and shape.
3. Paint sky and ground for the background.
4. Fold another piece of paper in half, draw a half of a butterfly and cut them out to have a symmetrical butterfly.
5. Use oil pastels to draw different kinds of lines, shapes and patterns on the butterfly, then add watercolor on top for a watercolor resist.
6. Glue butterfly on top of the background.
7. Punch holes, staple or glue the pipe cleaners in place for the antennae.
Line, Rhythm/Pattern, Shape, Variety
You must be logged in to keep, like, or comment on this resource.