1. Fold the paper in half once vertically and horizontally.
2. With a pencil and ruler go over the fold lines, creating four sections.
3. Starting at the center of the page with a ruler, draw four diagonal lines, creating twelve sections.
4. Fill each section with yellow, yellow-orange, orange, red-orange, red, red-violet, violet, blue-violet, blue, blue-green, green and yellow-green.
5. The next step is to reconstruct the color wheel. You can cut or rip the color wheel apart. Spread them out or bring them closer together. Think outside the box. It doesn’t have to be in the shape of a circle, just as long as it still feel like a color wheel.
6. Once you have figured out the layout glue it down to your paper or board.
This lesson plan can work for any age group.
Colored Pencil, Crayon, Watercolor
You must be logged in to keep, like, or comment on this resource.