1 session; 60 minutes per session
1. SWBAT create spinners with unique designs.
2. Paper (choose paper that best fits with the media you plan to use)
4. Compass or CD
5. Paint, markers or crayons
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. With a compass or cd make circles on a piece of cardboard. Then cut them out.
2. Glue circles down onto a sheet of paper. Once dry cut them out. Skip this step if using acrylic paint to design your spinners.
3. Create a design on the paper.
4. Make a slit in the center of the spinner large enough to stick a penny through.
Acrylic, Colored Pencil, Crayon, Drawing, Ink, Marker, Mixed Media, Paper, Watercolor