2 sessions; 40 minutes per session
1. SWBAT create faux stained glass.
2. Plastic wrap
3. Aluminum foil
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Carefully wrap a sheet of aluminum foil over your cardboard. Tape down the backside to keep the foil from coming off.
2. Next carefully do the same thing with the plastic wrap.
3. On a scrap sheet of paper sketch out a few ideas for your stained glass. Choose the one you like the most.
4. Using a black marker begin drawing your design on top of the plastic wrap.
5. Once done, color in your drawing with markers. (Darker colors tend to show better on top of the plastic wrap)
Visual Arts Standard 1:
Understanding and applying media, techniques, and processes
[K-4] Students use different media, techniques, and processes to communicate ideas, experiences, and stories
[K-4] Students use art materials and tools in a safe and responsible manner