1. SWBAT learn about complementary colors.
2. SWBAT create drawings using complementary colors.
1. Drawing paper
2. Black marker
Need these materials? Visit Blick!
1. Students will learn about complementary color from studying the color wheel.
2. With a pencil draw a picture on your paper. Let it be something simple, no need for heavy details.
3. Outline your drawing with a black marker.
4. Using the black marker draw lines across the sheet of paper, splitting it into sections.
5. Color the different sections of your drawing with one part of a complementary color and the background with the other.
Crayon, Drawing, Marker, Paper