1. Draw a line for the table, create two different patterns, one for the wall and one for the table.
2. Fold a piece of paper in half, draw half of a vase and cut out. You should end up with a symmetrical vase. I show a variety of vase shapes for studentsto get ideas.
3. Fold coffee filters several times, color with crayola markers, spritz with a little water for the colors to blend.
4. Arrange flowers, stems, vase on background and glue/staple in place.
Optional Color Theory, review the color wheel, warm/cool colors, primary, secondary, and explore
what happens when you mix certain colors by using watercolors and markers on coffee filters.
• Students will make one flower of each, 8 flowers total: color wheel, primary,
secondary, warm, cool, red=yellow, yellow=blue, blue=red.
Rhythm/Pattern, Line, Color/Value, Variety
You must be logged in to keep, like, or comment on this resource.